Oh the joy of family illnesses! The first stomach bug hit us this past week. I'll spare you the details.
We are feeling better but Anastasia got it on Friday night, Mom on Monday (Bobby took care of A the whole day, bless his heart), and Bobby on Tuesday. We are feeling a lot better now. This made a long week of making up for the two days we lost, kinda exhausting.
Anybody else have fun getting their toddler to drink enough liquid? Our trick was to dip a straw in Pedialyte then put our thumb on the end of the straw that was sticking up out of the cup. That retains the liquid and then you can release your thumb when you get the straw in the mouth of your toddler. Kinda crazy, but it worked.
The gutters and new siding went on the house this week. I'll post pics later when I feel like actually hooking up the camera to the computer and downloading everything...it looks pretty good. I don't feel like this looks like our house anymore, it is being transformed. :-)
Oh yeah and Anastasia started her Music Together playgroup this week; it was a lot of fun. She loves the songs they sing and the movement.
Pool!
$6 at CVS, what a great investment!
Aunt Dakie Visit
Ann Elise has always loved to swing.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Exhaustion
Posted by
CathiWix
at
5:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment